Monday, July 28, 2008

weaving



I've been weaving all day, and I wove all day Friday too. It's very tedious after you get into the rhythm of the pattern, thus I've also been listening to Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. I just finished it and I must say... it was just okay. I really think I like Jane Austen in movie form much better. That way you avoid all the excessively long conversations with annoying characters. Anyway, I'm halfway done with my project, so I'm pretty pumped. Now I just need to find another book on tape to finish with.

3 comments:

:: VEGA :: said...

Hi Christy:
I found you via Wiksten and I just wanted to say that your hand-woven scarf is gorgeous! - congrats!

You have a very inspiring blog! - I will keep visiting.

Best,

Lesly

Jacqui Dodds said...

Weaving is on my 'to do' list to learn. I think this is fab and would love to see a photo of the finished scarf. Will keep visiting you blog as well.
Jacqui

Christy said...

Thanks for the compliments. They will be up for sale on wiksten September 4.